Sunday, 17 January 2010

Luahan hati...

am in a very bad shape today. Totally wrecked. I'm having terrible mood swing and for the very first time, i don't even know what i want and what i have to do. I'm losing focus, my attempts on something better is a complete failure. I am devastating for God sake. Owh please not to be carried away. Its not supposed to be that bad afterall. Repent? Yes.. Maybe i shoud try repentant. I need a break. I've broke too many rules, please help me find a way.

Well2, she's exaggerating things again~
I am not exaggerating things!
Oh see, she's being complicated again~
I am not being complicated!!

God.. I feel like losing my mind now. Is it due to my passive lifestyle? I'm no longer feel the rush of adrenaline inside. I am too passive! I'm thinking of work out, they said working out would produce some adrenaline hormones that would make you happier and cheer you up. Maybe tomorrow i should drop by at Giant nearby to buy a good aerobic shoes and start getting sweat. A healthy body leads a healthy mind. Feeling a bit satisfied of myself already :)

Another thing is, re-shaping my mind at this moment is crucial. Take office time as a start. Jue sweetheart, don't let yourself be anxious by anyone...
I'm done, pretty relieved because i manage to let out all my frustration in a quite polite manner. Because initially i've drafted the post in much inappropriate languages which include cursing, vulgar words, etc. (Hehe.. I'm bad, i know :P) Then i changed my words, totally different than what i've thought at the first place because.. Erm.. I have no idea the exact reasons. Maybe my anger is slowly fading the more i let out all those negative emotion here :)

Sorry for wasting your precious time with all this craps, thanks for reading.

No comments: