Friday, 29 January 2010

JuE tOdaY

current mood: happy :)


updates:

1) family

*tonite da tdo umah mak...happy to be back here...oh miss my sweet room...:P)

*smbil tgk pacifier ngn mak,abah n oja(my fren next door)..gelak sakan tgk watak vin diesel(erm,i think my voice yg paling kuat kot hahaha)

2) career

*great :) the boss treating me very2 well recently that enthusiast me to luv my job more and work harder :)

*colleagues? the new PM is fun to be with, the engineer is nice, the executives are good. other than these.. erm.. do i have to care? :)

3) relationship

*dia kuar g minum ngn mber skolah dia...huhu..miss him walaupun baru beberapa minit je dia kuar...T_T

4) friends

*we hardly see each other, and i understand that everyone's bz with the job.but we still keep ourselves in touch no matter what :)

5) health

*erm..kureng sket..lenguh2 bdn.futsal mlm smlm kot huhu

6) financial

*no comment. haha. (bila nak gaji ni.. wuu~)

No comments: