Thursday, 22 September 2011

Needing You

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, and always with the same person." (Mignon McLaughlin)

We often marry the one that we love, but the real deal is to love the one that we marry. It takes two to tango, it won't ever work if only one person is trying. We loved, we laughed, we cried, we make mistakes, we forgive each other's mistake, and we love again. That makes us human. We rarely talk about our past, as we mutually agreed that it would bring nothing more than jeopardizing our present happiness. But perhaps sometimes it is essential to look back to move forward, also to remind ourselves how the past taught us to be a better person now and to appreciate changes. It is never wise to let the past continuously be the pain in the ass and to keep holding grudge towards someone who might've hurt us badly, since living well is the best revenge.

I try to understand, I try not to put judgment in everything happened in our previous life, I refused to waste my energy on hating people (what more towards people I hardly know), I pray that I manage to always pull through and stay strong for those whom I truly love.. But after all, I'm only human. And ordinary one, who believed that true love is about loving someone without expect anything in return, but still walking along the road wishing that the someone would meet me halfway...

No comments: